How to Offer Your Employees the Benefit
of GPOFCU Membership
Download the Sponsor Group Application (pdf) to apply as a sponsor group of GPOFCU
A Sponsor Group is a company, organization or association that offers GPOFCU services as a no-cost benefit to employees or members and their families.
With a simple application process, your company can make GPOFCU membership available to employees, and add a highly valued benefit to your employee benefits package. The benefits of GPOFCU membership include low loan rates, personalized member service and a full range of quality financial services. There are no costs, liabilities, or contracts associated with being a GPOFCU Sponsor Group, and there is no fee for employees to join the credit union.
For more information about how your company
may become a Sponsor Group of GPOFCU membership, please contact GPOFCU at (202)
512-1067 x18, or email email@example.com.
How Easy is it to Implement this Benefit?
We look forward to serving your organization
and your employees!
- Submit the Sponsor Group application documents for approval by GPOFCU.
- Designate a staff liaison for on-going credit union contact.
- Once approved, distribute GPOFCU membership information and schedule on-site
enrollments by credit union representatives.
- Inform and encourage current and new employees to participate - just like
any other employee benefit. Distribute payroll stuffers or other marketing
materials provided by GPOFCU.
- Create a link to GPOFCU's website from your corporate web site or employee