- No annual fee or balance transfer fee
- Low 9.90% APR (annual percentage rate) fixed rate
- 25 day grace period on all purchases
- Visa Account Access for online statements and bill payment
Our Visa credit cards come with an EMV chip.
With your security as our top priority‚ GPOFCU Visa credit cards feature advanced
EMV micro-chip technology with enhanced fraud protection. Also called chip cards
or EMV cards — which stands for Europay‚ Mastercard® and Visa — your credit card
reduces the risk of your cardholder data being compromised or fraudulently copied.
To use your Visa credit card with EMV chip:
- Insert your card into a chip-enabled terminal at point of sale.
- Sign to verify your purchase.
- Remove your card when prompted to complete your credit card transaction.
- Your card still has a magnetic strip on the back so you can swipe to make
purchases at retailers who do not yet have EMV chip-enabled terminals.
Fresh Start Secured Visa Credit Card
Build or Rebuild Your Good Credit
With a Fresh Start Secured Visa Credit Card and on-time payments‚ building good
credit and improving your credit score is possible. No credit check is required to
- Your credit limit is secured by a minimum deposit of $250.
- An automatic payment source or payroll deduction is preferred.
- Your monthly payment status will be reported to the Credit Bureaus‚ with the
goal of building a positive payment record and credit history.
- Members over 18 years old may apply.
Call us today 202-512-1067 to get a fresh start on building good credit!