Government Printing Office Federal Credit
Union offers a consistently better checking account package than most banks.
Compare our service to the competition!
- No monthly service charge, no per check fee
- No minimum balance
- Overdraft Privilege (You must meet certain qualifications to be eligible)
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)/Visa® Debit Card provides
access through various ATM networks — Allpoint‚ MoneyPass‚ CU24/CUHere‚ Alliance One‚ STAR
- Deposits can be made through any Credit Union 24 ATM that accepts deposits
- Payroll deduction or direct deposit of your pay or retirement check available
- Preauthorized debits available — for loans‚ mortgage‚ insurance payments‚ etc.
- Credit Union accounts are Federally insured to an aggregate of $250‚000 by NCUA
To open a Checking account‚ call a Member Service Representative at 202-512-1067.
There are service charges for stop payments‚ check copies‚ and returned checks. See the Credit Union’s current schedule for these fees.
This link may only be used if there is no change in your name or address.